Sunday 22 March 2009

22 March 2009


This morning, with my sister, we went and saw the fish outside of Charing Cross Hospital. Most people visiting her are amazed at how big her goldfish (Maurice) is, so I thought I'd show her some really big ones so she can tell her visitors it's not that big really :)
I quite like going to look at them from time to time, I tend to make the slight detour if I am passing nearby, I find it very relaxing.
The two papyrus plants, one of which I successfully cloned a few years back from a broken stem, are not looking very healthy,which is a shame.

In the afternoon, after a big meal, we simply laid on the grass in Margravine Cemetery, taking the sunshine, listening to the birds, watching the squirrels. Protected from the chilly westerly wind, it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment